Thursday, September 23, 2010

VIVANT FUZZ AND TREBLE BOOSTER PEDAL!


This has got to be my most obscure pedal in my collection. I just scored it!! Seems to be similar a "Applied Fuzz" and the "Goya Panther Fuzz".

There are 2 youtube videos from someone in Japan (see below). It was made in the USA and dig this, out of wood & of course metal. It's a Fuzz and Treble Booster but from the video clips sorta has an octave pedal kind of vibe. The seller stated it's from the 50's or 60', but my guess would be 60's but if any has any information on this pedal please contact me. 









2 comments:

  1. I have one of these branded Applied Fuzz & Treble Booster -- it's the same circuit as the Goya Panther.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of rhose fuzz & treble boost pedals. I found it in a little "mom & pop" store in Cedar Rapids called 'somewhere in Iowa guitars'.
    A man named Bill Nix owned the place. He told me it was built in the 60'.

    ReplyDelete